Wednesday 8 September 2010

Brief

I have decided to choose to do a music video for my coursework.The coursework will consist of the following .

1. A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following three options:

  • a website homepage for the band;
  • a cover for its release as part of the digipak (CD/DVD package)
  • a magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package).
I chose to do a music video for my A2 because i believe i will be able to have the best result in doing one.I believe this because out of the three options you get to choose from i will enjoy making a music video the most. The music video will be good to test my media skills in Editing,filming,directing,producing and being creative in making narratives (if chosen to do).By the end of this course i should have developed these skills to my best capability.




No comments:

Post a Comment